cordless karaoke microphone

by Jerry

I have been looking and found that some of the cordless mikes have a receiver that they stand on and some have something that looks like a modem that plugs directly into an amplifier.

Is one any better than the other? I think I would prefer the one that looks like a modem with a quarter inch plug that goes into the amplifier. The mike has what looks like a small antenna at the bottom of the mike.

It will be primarily used with karaoke.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Karaoke Wireless Microphone Discussion.