Microphone "sleeves"?

by Max
(Calgary, AB, Canada)

What is the square piece of plastic called that has the radio or TV station ID on it and sits close to the top of a microphone?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Microphone Questions.